Monthly: February 2013
From their Facebook page: “We’ll have more information to pass along about the details of the hotfix tomorrow, but this aims to restore missing outfits and return the distribution of the Birthday Box, among other things. Thanks!”
And although some people are reporting that they’re receiving their bonus 250 Turbine Points for the previous extended downtime it doesn’t seem that everyone has gotten them. I’m thinking that the “among other things” that was stated above might include the bonus points.
Are you a habitual raider, or an alt-o-holic? Ever find yourself entering a raid party only to discover you’re still on timer? Are you tired of having to continually alt in hopes of finding that one toon that is available? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions, then this link is for you!
MyDDO Raid Timer is an excellent time management tool for the raider with multiple characters. Using just your forum name, this resource will show you each of your characters’ current raid countdowns to the minute. That’s right, no more raid bypass timers or embarrassing altings for you!
Turbine producer Eric Boyer posted a happy birthday message on the forum with a bunch of new stuff coming for the future. Here are the basics:
- Overhauling our bug reporting tool – I’m looking forward to this. I hope this will address the MYDDO and DDO Store slowness that i’ve been experiencing
- Work on the new enhancement system is well underway and it will be heading to its first public beta this spring. In its current iteration, each class has at least two prestige class paths – Two prestige classes!! Barbarians get more then Frenzy Berserker and Clerics don’t have to be Radiant Servant?
- More uses for Astral Diamond shards
- DDO’s second expansion titled ‘Shadowfell Conspiracy’ coming this summer! -Expansion? Like MotU? Will VIPs have to pay again?
- Raising the level cap to 28 and Epic True Reincarnation – Part of the expansion that might have to be paid for?
- Iconic Heroes… get[s] you right into the Forgotten Realms starting at level 15. Each of these Forgotten Realms born characters will start as a race class combination with new racial abilities. –Super Veteran Status?
- New monsters – including the owlbear?
Looks like a lot of potential. I’m looking forward to seeing what’s next. I just really hope that it will be beta tested a lot before release.
Read the full forum post here.
Some are available for iPhones and Android devices as well as desktop and laptop computers.
Download them here.
Forum poster gerardIII was interested in in trying to make a character with the lowest Constitution possible. The result was a level 9 (8 sorcerer/1 monk) with 9 hit points.
The developer Eladrin even liked it
Take a look at the full forum post here.
According to the developers if you haven’t received it you just have to wait. They are working on a fix. There’s no action you need to take to receive it.
Any character that did not get one will have one in it’s inventory once the bug is fixed.
Read more more about it here
The answers to all your burning questions are here in the DDO book of records. Check out all the cool records and see if you can beat them.
If you don’t want to look at the pretty pictures and just want a text format go here.
DDORACLE knows all! It’s watching you. Just select your server and you can see just who’s playing what.
Dungeons and Dragons Online is based off of the famous tabletop game Dungeons and Dragons. If you’re a fan of zany monsters or can fondly recollect any pen and paper campaign check out what Cracked.com has put together.
- December 2016 (2)
- November 2016 (1)
- October 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- May 2016 (3)
- March 2016 (1)
- February 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (1)
- December 2015 (2)
- November 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (1)
- September 2015 (1)
- August 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (2)
- June 2015 (1)
- May 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (2)
- February 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (3)
- December 2014 (3)
- November 2014 (1)
- October 2014 (1)
- September 2014 (3)
- August 2014 (2)
- July 2014 (2)
- June 2014 (6)
- May 2014 (3)
- April 2014 (4)
- March 2014 (3)
- February 2014 (2)
- January 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (3)
- November 2013 (2)
- October 2013 (2)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (4)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (8)
- March 2013 (20)
- February 2013 (34)
Tagsairship android birthday box bugged bugs builds character generator Cordovan Crazy ddo destiny developer downtime dragons Dungeons and Dragons epic epic destiny epic gianthold gameplay gianthold giveaway hotfix kobold maintenance marketplace Monsters MotU outfit patch reference release notes screen shot servers shadowfell shroud stream Tolero turbine points twitch update update 17 update 20 update 22 youtube
- Introducing: The DDO Hardcore League! August 15, 2019The Hardcore League has arrived! The Hardcore League is a three-month experience from August 16 through November 15 that tests the skill of players with the ultimate penalty for failure - permadeath! During the Hardcore League, goals are set for players, and progress is based on two factors, each with their own […]
- DDO Screenshot of the Week #427 August 6, 2019Evarina encounters butterflies and wishes everyone a great summer in our 427th DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thanks, Evarina, for sending in this week's screenshot. Click here for the entire gallery! DDO Screenshot of the WeekCordovan
- DDO Screenshot of the Week #426 July 29, 2019Gruumble Gravelson raises a ruckus when denied entry into the Skyway Theatre in our 426th DDO Screenshot of the Week!n Thanks, Claver, for sending in this week's screenshot! Click here for the entire gallery! DDO Screenshot of the WeekCordovan
- The DDO Chronicle: Issue 343 July 23, 2019In the News! DDO Bonus Days bring you a +5% Reaper XP boost, now through July 28th! Otto's Boxes, Epic Otto's Boxes, and Improved Otto's Boxes are now on sale for a limited time! Find them in the DDO Store through August 4th! Adventure and Advance! Get 20% off: Select Adventure Packs Quest XP Elixirs Now through […]Cordovan
- DDO Screenshot of the Week #425 July 22, 2019Rinwhel tries to predict the future in the starts in our 425th DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thanks, Marcelo, for sending in this week's screenshot. Click here to check out the entire gallery! DDO Screenshot of the WeekCordovan
- The DDO Chronicle: Issue 342 July 17, 2019In The News! DDO Bonus Days bring you doubble Commendation of Valor now through July 21st! Get A Boost! Get 25% off through July 25th: Sovereign XP Elixirs Treasure Hunter Elixirs Greater Slayer Boosts Long Lasting Supreme Ability Potions Summer Sails continue! Get: 35% off +20 Hearts of Wood 50% off +3 Tome […]Oliveyew
- DDO Screenshot of the Week #424 July 16, 2019Sisters Lielea and Mielea take in the wonders of Sharn in our 424th DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thanks, Mielea, for sending in this week's screenshot! Click here for the entire gallery. DDO Screenshot of the WeekCordovan
- DDO Screenshot of the Week #423 July 3, 2019Deathblades harnesses the light from the sky in our 423rd DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thanks, Dark Adaptation, for sending in this week's screenshot! Click here for the entire gallery. DDO Screenshot of the WeekCordovan
- DDO Screenshot of the Week #422 July 1, 2019Lehren dispatches a mighty champion beholder in our 422nd DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thank you, Psychoblonde, for sending in this week's screenshot. Click here to check out the entire gallery! DDO Screenshot of the WeekCordovan
- The DDO Chronicle: Issue 338 June 20, 2019In The News! DDO Bonus Days bring you a +5% Reaper XP Boost, now through June 23rd! Advance Your Alts! Get 20% off Tomes of Learning Select Low Level Adventures +2 Ability Tomes Now through June 27th! The Weekly Coupon gets you Haste Potion x5 with the Coupon Code HASTEPOT5, now through June 27th! […]Oliveyew
- Introducing: The DDO Hardcore League! August 15, 2019